Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge. Day Eight.

Day 08- An unpopular book you believe should be a Best-Seller


I wouldn't call it unpopular but definitely under appreciated. The movie was so horrible that I put off reading this for so long. What a mistake that was. It was so great. It was so refreshing to read a story where a supernatural GIRL falls in love with a human boy. That one doesn't happen very often. It was also refreshing to see (spoiler) that it didn't work out. That the differences were too much. But that happens sometimes. I loved that she ends up with another werewolf. Actually I loved this story all together. Even when I wanted to slap Vivian in the face for being so stupid. But that's what teenage girls do.

If you haven't read this book, I highly suggest you should. Read a book that is very unique and wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment