Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge. Day Two.

Day 2. Least favorite book.



So half of the people who read this are going to agree me with and the other half are going to hate me. But that's alright with me. If you haven't read this book and don't want any spoilers, stop reading now.

This book ruined the entire series for me. I really liked them the first time through, then got to this one. When I reread the series, I saw just how bad they were. Edward and Bella have an extremely abusive relationship, mostly emotionally. The writing is horrible. Meyer's sets up these intense fights, AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. Everyone gets off scot free. Only the bad guys get hurt. And the baby thing? Nasty as can be. Honestly I could rant for ages about all the problems I've had with this book and the ones before. But I am sure you have heard them all before.

The only good thing about this book is it got kids interested in reading. All I can do is hope and pray that they pick up more books and see how many better books there are out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment