|Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish|
Again this meme isn't something I know if I'll do all the time. But this time the top ten was the sequels you're excited for. And that is a super easy one for me! So here ya go, in no particular order:
1. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
I loved, loved the first two in the series. I think I liked Demonglass even more than Hex Hall so I cannot wait to see what she does for her third one!
2. Endlessly by Kiersten White
Okay, okay. I know Supernaturally just came out and I have a long time to wait for this one, but I can't help it! I love her books so much!
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Both of her series are fabulous. So obviously, my next pick is:
4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Okay this just making me realize how long I have to wait for some of these books...
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Thank God I only have to wait till the end of the month for this one. Anna and the French Kiss blew me away. I wasn't expecting to like it half as much as I did. Cannot wait!!
6. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
While I completely loved Graceling, I was a little on the fence with Fire. But the good far outweighed the bad. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Bitterblue.
7. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
Ah! Gallagher Girls 5!! Yes! My life has seriously been lacking some Zach.
8. Black Heart by Holly Black
I love everything I've ever read by her. This books are no exception.
9. In Charm's Way by Madelyn Alt
This one is an adult* novel I cannot wait to get my hands on. I devoured this series like you wouldn't believe! So great.
10. Much Ado About Vampires by Katie MacAlister
Another adult novel. I love all her books. So so much. Though I miss Aisiling Grey novels aallloooottt, I do really enjoy her Dark Ones novels as well.
So lovelies, what sequels are you excited for?
* I always feel slightly dirty when I type that. Know what I'm saying?