Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Month in Review: September!

Sorry this is coming a little late. I just decided I'd go ahead and start doing this every month. So here are the books I read this last month. All links will lead you to reviews I've posted!
2. Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
3. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
5. Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
6. The Line by Teri Hall
7. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Chasing AllieCat by Rebecca Fjelland Davis
9. Abandon by Meg Cabot
10. Strife by Cate Tiernan
11. Changeling by Cate Tiernan
12.  Coraline by Neil Gaiman
13. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini review to come
14. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead review to come 

Favorite of the month:
 It was hard to choose between this one and Spirit Bound, but it was nice to visit a new world completely. You'll see why I loved this book soon!

 What books did you read in September?
 

1 comments:

Katja Weinert said...

When I started it, I thought I wasn't going to like it...th family remat Lucas` family set up reminded me if the Cullen's and Here's MIA mother was a lot ala Bella...but then the story's own flavour came through. I agree with you on Hector, and I love the twistfully about H's mum. The romance is also different, so I was a happy customer in the end, and look forward to the next book :-)

Post a Comment