Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clarity by Kim Harrington

When you can see things others can't, where do you look for the truth?
This paranormal murder mystery will have teens reading on the edge of their seats.
Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It's a gift.
And a curse.
When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case - but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare's brother - who has supernatural gifts of his own - becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?


Summary taken from Goodreads


Clarity was awesome! I couldn't put it down! Seriously! I read it from start to finish in one sitting. Totally loved it. 

It was awesome to read about a family of psychics all working together to run a business. And to see how Clare defended her brother no matter what. The family loyatly in this was astounding and I found myself feeling a bit jealous of it every now and then.

The murder mystery aspect was done so well. It kept me guess the whole time. Every time I thought I figured out whodunnit, Harrington threw me another curve ball. Usually, I'm pretty good at figuring out the mysteries. I wasn't even close this time. I loved every minute of it!

I also enjoy the romance aspect greatly. Clare's relationship with her ex, Justin, was very confusing and messy and that made it all the more real. He hurt her very badly, but she was trying to forgive him though she didn't know how. Something I can completely relate too.


Then enters the new hottie, Gabriel. He was completely steamy and I was drawn to him from the get go, just like Clare. I lived for the scenes he was in, even when he was kind of a great. But with his past, who could blame him...


Clarity was a five star read. If for any reason you've been putting off reading it like I did. Stop it. Read it. Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment