Thursday, January 12, 2012

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.


Summary taken from Goodreads


After the shocker ending of the last book, I couldn't wait to dig my teeth into this one. And while I loved every minute of it, I  am so sad to see the end. I know there's Bloodlines and it's set in the same world, but I'm afraid it just won't be the same. Rose quickly became one of favorite heroines and I'm sad to see her story end. 


But what a wonderful ending! This whole book was just full of twists and turns. The adventure was amazing! Seeing Dimitri and Rose together again, fighting together instead of against each other, oh man. It finally felt right again. 

The world Mead built here is so complex and interesting. I know Bloodlines will be great, even if I know I'll miss Rose and Dimitri greatly. The VA series is definitely on my favorites shelf. I'm going to say it one last time, if you haven't read it yet... what's wrong with you fool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment